Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Diane shakes her head, "No I don't since it's a flesh wound pretty much. Besides aren't you the one who supposed to supposed to have the level head?" She asked with a big grin winking playfully. She slaps Rayna on the back a little to roughly show that even though she may be a druid she still strong woman because of her barbarian heritage.

Casey did a blush deeply his face turning crimson as he looked away nervously. "I... um... uh... yes...," he squeaked his voice cracking from how nervous he was at the moment.

The Barbarian spirit spoke up again "You could summon me as a quill rat if you modify the body some to make it where more like an armadillo?" he suggested since he was an was an armadillo.

Casey nodded grinning as continue to blush. He turned around and walked over to the quill rat's corpse. The young dragon places his paws over the body and as they glowed brightly with mystical energy as he chanted. The quill rat's skin disappeared as bone light plate grew over the animals back, soon the bone became larger as he infused the spirit of the barbarian into the corpse. Soon his task was complete.

Diane had enough of the young dragon's attempt's to woe her close friend Ada and decided to brake the young boy's heart. She didn't want her suffer like she has at the hands of men. She walks up behind her friend and pulls her close from behind nuzzles the vixen cheek. Then she leaned over and kissed her on the lip and deepened the kiss in a passionately. The human's tube top slipped down some around her back where Rayna could see some claw marks on her back were made from what looked like to be Grizzly bears paws.

Casey turned around and about to show off his Skeleton he just made. When He saw Diane kissing Ada he was turned on at fist imagining the two girls actually making out in the nude. Yet just as soon as the idea popped into his head he realized that he didn't have a chance with the vixen and lowered his head some as he turned away from the two girls. He had thought that Ada actually liked him.

Diane grinned some as she broke the kiss seeing that male's heart was broken. "Men are all the same they only want want one thing from women and if they can't get by asking they take it by force," she said with anger from how she was forced upon during mating season by the male werebears.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox) - by Casey the furry one - 07-28-2009, 04:12 PM