Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Silvia was careful not to hurt him with her claws as they lay together and puzzled at the expression dog house. If anything, she would be in the dog house for letting this happen. "About myself?" She asked slowly. "I, I am princess Silvia." She said simply. "I am of mating age, I am fit and healthy, I know several types of Shizo (A martial art from her planet) and all forms of Kazzuzo (Another martial art from her planet), I am capable of full fledged feral control and transformation...and I have completed over four thousand and seventy successful missions in a row."

Her robe was as thin as paper and soft as silk, and it hugged her tightly enough to show a fairly detailed outlined of her body. She blushed a little as she spotted him staring at her and added, "There is no need to court me, as your people do. I am your mate, so if you wish it, I am all yours, Soul, mind...and body." She knew that normally humans courted each other with conversation and other such things. Her people had no need for such tedious work.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 07-27-2009, 05:07 AM