Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

The wind had picked up considerably, and there was talk of a gale storm heading to the town. It crossed the lips of all who were walking the streets. The winds would come and lay waste to the town without mercy. Fortunately, with the town being a majority of steel buildings, they no longer had anything to worry about...at least, the citizens didn't.

Aussa stopped in front of the wooden inn. The timber used to build it looked new--it must have been renovated recently. The wooden sign hanging above the door with the word "INN" on it was slamming into the building with the wind. "Let's get on inside you guys," he called out over the wind. "This isn't looking too good." He fought to get the inn door open and held it so his companions could enter.

Ardeal rushed in. He was thankful to be out of the wind's wrath. "How could it get so strong, so quickly."

Solia, grasping Faiz's paw tightly, frowned. "I hope we can go out tomorrow. I was looking quite forward to it," she muttered sadly.

(Aqueorlitus)

Ariadne lifted the blankets and set Mika down on the bed. Without hesitation, the princess climbed right on in with her, getting close to Mika, and burying her face in the dragoness's breasts. The fire crackled peacefully right outside the room--the only light source. Fighting sleep was not easy, and in minutes, Ariadne was asleep.

The old lady arose from her seat and headed towards the room across from the guest room. "I'm afraid I must retire for now," she said to Alexander. "Don't stay up too late, dearie." With a smile, she entered her bedroom and shut the door.

Alexander got up and went to lay down on the couch. He whispered a spell and a comfortable blanket appeared over him. He had been away from home for some time now...and now it was time for sleep.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-26-2009, 06:26 PM