Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
"Well, its about some kind of suit you have. I dont really understand it, but it counts, since Silvia was using her feral state to fight you." Shiri said as he took Casey by the hand and led him back to Silvia's room. "You can ask her the details, I wasnt there." He said, opening the door. Silvia was sitting on the bed in thin white robe, reading a book she had printed out about humans and how to please them and keep them happy. Shiri quickly explained the situation to her and she ordered him to leave while rubbing her temples.

"What were you thinking?!" She said angrily. She sighed and unclenched her hands. "I dont suppose you remember what you were thinking so this argument would be pointless. For future reference, please do not spar with any of the crew..." she shook her head and stood up. She formally opened the sheets for him and waited. "I assume you know your situation correct? I am your mate, please try not to shame me like this." She said with a bowed head as she waited for him to enter the bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 07-26-2009, 05:10 PM