Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
I...Im not a slave." Ren moaned softly, coming to a bit but still far from all the way there. "Ahhh...ohhh, this isnt...fun...let me go. I cant, uhhh, move." she moaned softly, still unaware of what was happening.

--------------

Serenity opened her mouth to allow it passage but was to weak to move towards it, and raising her hands to it would take a few seconds since she was so weak. But once it was in her mouth she would suck and lick it diligently, as was her job as a slave.

Angy moaned softly in her half sleep, groaning from the painful penetration, and then moaning from the pleasure of the fucking. Her body was flawless, and almost exactly like Grace's. As far as physical beauty went, they were equals without a doubt. But Angy lacked Grace's all around purity, though not as much as other might.

Not a singly scar, disfigurement or scratch covered her soft skin. Mike would be sure to change that....

Silvia looked sad as the tentacle moved away and responded, Master, I will always love you, even if you burn me alive or feed me to monsters. I can not stop loving you, it is not even my choice. I love you with all my heart and that will never change, no matter what happens.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-26-2009, 04:16 PM