Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Solia took Faiz's paw. "Yes. But we're not giving up yet. It's just a moment's respite, right?" She smiled, waiting for Aussa to lead the way. She didn't have to wait long, for Aussa started for the exit at a brisk pace.

"I think he has to relax the most," Ardeal whispered to Solia and Faiz before following Aussa.

"We don't wanna lose them, do we?" Solia asked cutely.

(Aqueorlitus)

Ariadne bowed her head and frowned. "Sorry, Alexander. Just a little on edge lately."

Alexander nodded. "No worries. I think I can partially understand your situation. You've got a noble friend there. Don't let her go."

Ariadne laughed quietly. "Who are you to give me advice, child?"

"Children oft give the truth, my dear," the old lady interjected. "Enough chatter between the two of you." She looked sternly at Ariadne. "Take your dragoness friend to the guest bedroom. Just head towards the fireplace and it'll be the door to your right." She turned her attention to Alexander. "For you, I'm afraid you must sleep on the couch. I would if I could, but my back isn't in the best of conditions."

"No, that's fine," Alexander replied. "I have no problem with that. I only require a warm and dry place to sleep."

Ariadne muttered a spell of strength and lifted Mika easily with her arms. "Well, I guess this is good night," she said.

Both Alexander and the old lady nodded to her as she carried Mika to the old lady's guest bedroom.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-26-2009, 03:42 PM