Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

"Yay!" Solia exclaimed, drawing a few wandering eyes from the other bar patrons. "Sorry everyone," she apologized. She looked up at Faiz once again as the other customers resumed their chatter. "Well, I don't think you'll have to do much protecting on this little trip."

Ardeal nodded in agreement. "I seriously hope you're right. I'm tired of fighting for now. It's like there is always something waiting for us around the next corner." He stood up from his seat as he finished off his cider. "Shall we get some rest at the inn? My feet are killing me."

Aussa chuckled. "Your feet are tired? And you call yourself a warrior?" Aussa's drink glass had long been empty. He stood up as well. "Sorry you two, but it's back to the inn, seeing as I'm the only one here with a sense of direction."

Ardeal punched him in his arm.

Solia sighed. "Well, I suppose some rest wouldn't hurt, right Faiz? Plus, I have you to snuggle up with." She smiled at him innocently.

(Aqueorlitus)

The old lady returned to her seat. "If you happen to find treasure in the castle, feel free to take what you wish. Treasure isn't what we'll need after this ordeal is over--it's each other."

Alexander nodded in agreement to the lady's words. "That is very kind of you, but I'm not completely greedy. There will be leftovers, for sure."

"Not greedy, my ass, you little snot," Ariadne sneered. She was starting to develop quite an attitude. In her head, she realized how different she was from the quiet, shy, and timid mage she used to be. She sighed. "I guess I have no choice but to trust you. I'm Ariadne. But know that I'm keeping an eye on you." She glared into Alexander's hazel eyes.

He nodded. "So, you're going to save this town, eh?" he asked addressing Mika. He found Ariadne to be a little frightening. "That's quite a noble task you've set for yourselves."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-26-2009, 02:36 PM