Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

"The steel manufactory, eh?" Solia said and nudged Faiz's arm. "Maybe we should take a tour tomorrow? It sounds like something interesting. I'm always ready to learn something new!" She nuzzled her lover's arm. "I think it'd be fun."

Ardeal set his glass down. "Yeah, I agree. It could be something we can all do together. I'm in for sure."

A slight smile played across Aussa's face. "I guess I'm in, as well. I couldn't let you all have all the fun."

Solia looked up into Faiz's eyes. "You're coming, right? It wouldn't be the same with my heroic wolf by my side."

(Aqueorlitus)

The boy caught the sadness in Mika's voice. "Hmm, I'm sorry to hear that. Well, I haven't come to start trouble," he said solemnly. "I gave up my chase on the Unicorn Wolf. I just wasn't ready for it. That's when I heard a rumor that there was tons of treasure in the Aqueorlitus Castle that was up for the taking, seeing as how the ruler unfortunately passed away." He touched his wet shirt gently and muttered something under his breath. In an instant, his clothes were dry. "Well, what are you two doing here?"

Ariadne looked away from him. "Thanks for your concern, but our business is most definitely not yours."

The boy shrugged his shoulders and went to sit down in a velvet armchair across from the couch. "I suppose that's fair enough. My name is Alexander, by the way." He smiled mockingly at Mika. "So, you're going to the castle, right?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-26-2009, 12:58 PM