Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Casey gulped when he was reprimanded by Rayna. "Sorry... all I was trying to do is fix my mistake," he grumbled feeling more put off than anything. "Besides if I can't pull my own weight what the point of me being around?" he asked showing surprising wisdom for his age and winked at Ada blushing some. The young acolyte wanted to impress the sorceress and win her fair hand.

Diane rolled her eyes glad she had sworn off men a while back. "Men can be so obnoxious and even cruel sometimes. That's why I went back to women they at least have a good head on their shoulder's normally," she stated showing her disdain for mean in general. "He almost makes me want to sleep with Ada and make where we get caught just to see his hopes of wooing her crushed," she stated revealing that she had bad relationships with men in the past.

When Ada spoke up the young dragon's eyes lit up as he listened to her. "Okay I will and I will protect you no mater what," he said proudly as breathed in deeply puffing out his chest. After a moment he let it go as he then came to the realization that Rayna could see the spirits that surrounded him. "Um.... uh... I don't mean to pry but has Rayna had a near death experience before she became an assassin?" he asked politely.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox) - by Casey the furry one - 07-22-2009, 12:40 PM