Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
"Gender swap! I didn't agree to this...ahhh!" Crimson groaned lightly as his body became manipulated by the spell. His lean muscular frame became more feminine beneath the armor with her hips, butt, and breasts becoming larger. Her muzzle became more feminine and finally the vixen's pouch became replaced by a snug cunny below. Looking in a nearby mirror, the vixen gasped at her changes. Save for her shorter hair and muzzle as well as her taller height, Crimson looked an awful lot like her sister. "Kyo, why did you do that?! I don't know anything about being a girl!"

Ada smirked before telling Kyo, "Oh, that is a useful spell, teacher." The long haired vixen then stepped up to her older sister and hugged her, smiling even more. "I've always wanted a sister."

"This is the worst." Crimson's ears folded down and her tail drooped as she tried to cope with her changes.

Figuring she would adjust in time, Ada looked over to the dragon and asked him, "Well, that was fun, but I should get some practice with this spell as well. Should I transform you as well, Kyo?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - by Crimson Fox - 07-22-2009, 02:54 AM