Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Diane chuckle at the look Rayna give her and smiles back slyly at the phoenix, "Sounds like a plan but I think you should watch the boy he needs someone to be harsh on him I believe," the druid stated thinking that would be best for the young man. She followed her friends out of the apothecary.

"Could you tell us where the den of evil is or even be kind enough to show us to where it is if I gave you a body to use?" Casey ask allowed even though it looked like he was talking to nothing at all. In fact he was speaking to the barbarian that was hovering around him. A moment the young whelp spoke up again, "Thanks Scar I am glad you will be leading us there," he said with a smile.

Then he turned around to find that every one as left. He quickly left and looked around for a moment. "Ada other two girls?" he yelled trying to find his companions. Then he saw them as he ran over. "Hey Ada and girls, I found someone that can lead us there guys," the young necromancer said with a smile as he admired her beauty.

Diane scowled at the young dragon and shook her head and leaned over next to Rayna, "I know druid are supposed to protectors of nature but do you want me to kill him or do you want to?" she whispered with a chuckle.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox) - by Casey the furry one - 07-21-2009, 03:41 PM