Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey wasn't surprised that the young boy was just as fast as him even with the added weights. "To me losing wouldn't bother much at all really," He stated as he knowing that it wouldn't bother him much yet it would bother his mate greatly. "I understand but do realized that actually looking like a good option at hte moment instead of living world filled with strangers," he said somberly since it fact he was now on ship filled people that were so alien what he was used it even is Indian room wasn't alien these dragonic beings. He punched and kicked starting to work up a sweat now.

The human shook his head some when he heard that there was only duty, strength, and honor that mattered to Silvia. He now wanted to give her a life where she could one day be herself every now and then without having to worry about affairs of state. "I will fight to make it where Silvia doesn't always have to the princess twenty-four seven," the young man stated with determination. He breathed in slowly as he closed his eyes standing as he brought his hands together in meditation. He really didn't want to fight ever again yet he knew now he must just to make his own wish for his mate come true. He searched for same spark within himself that he had when he was younger when he was always fighting. He soon found and that part of himself flow to the surface once more.

When he opened his eyes there were fierce determination in his eyes much more intense than it was moments ago, "I used to be so much you all. But when I started taking karate I also learned meditation and how it could calm and make it where I didn't feel like I had to fight all the time on the streets back in OKC.. Also what are rules of the fights or are there no rules?" Casey asked as he took his stance then started circling waiting for the circling the young whelp of a dragon.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-21-2009, 01:00 PM