Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
"Well, to respond to your opinion on defeat, normally that is correct. But you are a special case in two ways." Shiri said as he took larger weights and strapped them onto his shoulders, wrists, waist and ankles. "One, you are a Jinkari, you are supposed to be a good fighter already. Defeat is not unacceptable, but is very distasteful for someone in your position. Normally you would have already gone through all the defeat you need in order to beat Silvia." He punched out and seemed to be just as fast as Casey, despite the weights. "Two, Although getting hurt is part of the process, getting killed by a pissed crew member is not something that can be allowed to happen. The crew member will not be penalized much since in our culture strength is the law, and so killing you in combat is a very appealing thought to Silvia's elite crew."

The young draconic stretched and warmed up as he talked, hardly faster than Casey was but wearing weights much heavier then his own. "As for my aunts position. She has to be princess Silvia all the time, it is her duty, and in our culture duty is second only to strength. Asking her to be Silvia and not princess Silvia is an oxymoron since Princess Silvia is all she is." Doing a back flip and finishing his warm up routine, the Draconic waited for Casey to finish. "If you want to train with the rest of the crew then you have to at least be able to beat me. The crew of the Dawn star numbers at about sixty five. Out of them, I am probably the fifty third strongest here. That means you have to be at least the fifty second strongest person on this ship in order to get out and train with the others. That much should keep you alive...at least."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 07-21-2009, 12:00 PM