Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
"Indeed I am. I've learned a few tricks thanks to the novice magicians and the occasional passerby, but there's no one in our little farming village who knows the true arts of magic." Ada then takes a fair sip of her wine, taking a moment to savor the taste before swallowing. "Ah, this is quite refreshing, thank you." The vixen then continued, resting her staff against the wall behind her chair. "Anyways, my brother finally comes home after about a week of adventuring with nothing to show for it. Well, that is until I took a quick little mind read and I found out about you. I know the original deal you made with my brother was just to pay my tuition, but I have a different idea." Her paw softly reached over and softly caressed the side of the dragon's leg. "I've heard that dragons themselves are magical. Perhaps you would like to teach me. I imagine your magic's more potent then anything those old dusty beards at the University could teach me."

Crimson was about done with his next sip of wine, nearly done with the whole goblet as his body became buzzed. "Ho ho, I know what this is really about. I know you have unique interests sis, but a dragon?"

"This coming from the pet of said dragon." After a quick chuckle, she gave Kyo a soft smile and appealed to him again. "Kyo, if you're willing, please teach me the ways of magic."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - by Crimson Fox - 07-21-2009, 10:21 AM