Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
"Yes I know I am a Jinkari now but that is a position in your society that I hold now but that not make me who I am now does it?" he asked back trying to get Shiri to realize the difference between tittle and the person who held it. "Getting hurt is part of life so either way if I want to try to bring Silvia honor then I am going to get hurt sooner or later. Another thing sometimes one can learn more from defeat than from then from winning," he stated bring up to things the young up and coming warrior should have already been taught. "Now as for your offer as on fighting you sure but lets warm up first," Casey suggested. When the young dragonic male mentioned embarrassing his aunt the humans eyes went wide since he didn't realize the young male was related to Silvia. "Okay I see but if I am that big of a embarrassment then maybe I should take a walk outside dam ship without the Warrior Guyver suit?" he asked with a huff as he walks into the room.

Casey sighed some as he walked over to a wall with weighted braces and other training items. "I'm sorry for taking my frustration out on you Shiri. It's just that I lost the option of going home ever again. On my planet it is normal for for the governments to hide things from the people like aliens or as you may understand better people from other planets. So if I even tried to go home me and Silvia would be pretty much locked up for life if we went peacefully or be asked to never come back," he explained. The human then took off his shirt revealing he had a ever so slight six pack as well but no were near as defined as Shiri's. He put on a small pair of weighted bracers that he was sure for younger people but he wanted to train for a good while so he need the lighter bracers till he worked his way up in the next few weeks. "So my home is wherever Silvia is now and most of the people here aren't welcoming and at least trying to be friendly," Casey said as he sighed again.

"Even Silvia is being hard headed what I mainly want from her right now is for her to be Silvia not Princess Silvia which she seem to do at the moment it is more than unnerving at them moment I am not used being around royalty other high ranking members of society," he said as he began to stretch and warm up for the fight.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-21-2009, 08:11 AM