Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Ren moaned and rubbed herself against him, still drugged from being shot. She wiggled around and only then did she start to realize she was bound and gagged. "Mmmm...Wa? Unner?" She mumbled softly through her gag. she began to pull at her cuffs and moaned as it caused her to rub against him.

---------

Serenity smiled and nodded as Silvia began to go through Angy's mind to look for a way to calm the screaming and struggling angle down. "Im happy that your still alive master." The fairy said softly. "Can I...Can I have some food master? Nuts and berries will work...or cum...I will eat anything as long as my master lets me." She said with a small blush.

Before Alex could respond though Silvia would interrupt and say "MAster...I dont think Angy is going to be a good slave. She is..claustrophobic." And indeed when Alex looked at her he would find her wide eyed and sweating hard as she screamed and struggled. Her heart was racing a million miles an hour and she was crying as she tried to break free.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-21-2009, 07:34 AM