Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
((....That's just a slight error in my plan! Do not question me! (Points at name) I am MASTER Zero. You are just Silver))

Hunter grinned and stood up again, wiping his wet hand against her fur. He then walked over to the desk again and pulled out a pair of Saxon made handcuffs. He then used one to cuff Ren's hands together, and the other to cuff her legs together. "Perfect," Hunter said, and returned to fingering Ren's pussy.

------------

"A man, need my help. I can only help him if I...turn Angy, into a slave. It is harsh, I know, but if I do not, this man will never see his love ever again," Alex explained and looked up at Angy. "No hard feelings. I'm doing this for my friend and his lover, not out of spite..." the human said and looked at Serenity and Silvia. "Come on, I'll show you to your new home, Serenity, with Silvia and me," he said, and led the two back, with Angy tied up in his tentacles to the chair.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 07-21-2009, 07:03 AM