Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
The boy was shaking his head before Casey even finished speaking. "You are a Jinkari, that fact can not be changed now. You are one who is mated to our princess, a Jinkair. As for the other training rooms...I would be in allot of trouble of you got hurt. Trust me, you are not here because you need to be or because its expected of you. You are here because no one else can train here and I dont need you embarrassing Silvia with a public display of your human skills. I dont know much about you...bust since your human I can assume you are not on par with us as far as fighting goes." He jumped onto the training floor and flapped his wings once. "But I will make you a deal. Beat me in one on one combat and you can go to the other rooms. If you cant then you have to stay here so you dont embarrass my aunt." The boy shook his head and dropped into a stance. "As for a name, you can call Shiri. I have not earned a name yet so that is what I am called."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Maero - 07-21-2009, 06:21 AM