Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Rayna looked at the grim looking tome Casey was carrying before shaking her head. "You know, kid, I'm not sure how you even managed to get such a rare artifact. Considering you stole it, you should really keep that fact a secret, same with that pendant from people outside our party." The avian knew she was being tough, but it was all to protect him from people who might try to hurt him.

"Settle down, Ray. I have the feeling he's already had enough excitement for one day." Ada looked over towards the necromancer, noticing his smile and stare towards her. Well, Diane was certainly right about one thing. After that short thought, Ada tried to be nice to the young acolyte and told him, "Hello there. I'm glad you've decided to help us, though we should all introduce ourselves before we get going. I'm Ada, the assassin and my partner over there is Rayna, and finally this is my old friend when we were training in magic, Diane. Now what should we call you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox) - by Crimson Fox - 07-19-2009, 03:44 PM