Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey looked at Silvia and shook his head some. He didn't want her to do things because honor demanded it of her. When she suggested sparing or tests of skill he liked the idea. "I wouldn't mind the sparing... but we need to talk about this whole Jankari bullshit," he stated once again miss pronouncing the word.

He sighed as he collected his thought about what he needed to say. "Look I want in a mate is a woman that wants be with me because she enjoys who I am and not because of duty or honor. Because at the end of the day what matter to me is her love and respect for me. Also because I don't have a home to go back to I want her to help me adjust to my new way of life and maybe I can help her to learn that power doesn't always mean one as to be physically stronger and be able to beat the crap out of someone," he told her warm smile.

"One last thing I want you to be in charge over everything on the ship since it is yours and you use it for your missions and all. ....What I am trying to say is that I wouldn't mind going with you on them and learning about the planet that we happen to be orbiting around," he said letting her know even though he did have the power he didn't want nothing to do with it really.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-18-2009, 02:38 PM