Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Ardeal took a sip of his drink. "Mmmm, that's some good stuff. But yeah. I agree with Faiz. We've been travelling around for all this time, yet we never really have gotten the chance to take it all in. And this city is one of the interesting ones, too."

Aussa had a surprised look on his face. "So, you know about it then?"

Now Solia was curious. "Know about what?"

Ardeal took his time drinking, savoring every little bit. When Solia's face turned from curiosity to anger, he decided to speak up. "Well, the steel manufactory, of course. You know, the place where they do all the experiments to work steel in order to make it usable for everyday items like dishes and tools. They've already succeeded with using steel in buildings as you can tell by looking around the city. Previously, steel and all metal had only been used in weapons. Look at how the world is changing..."

(Aqueorlitus)

The old lady chuckled. "Me? A good citizen? Well, I can't deny it." She smiled revealing quite a good amount of teeth for a person so old. Ariadne couldn't help but scrutinize. "What are you looking at, my dear? Something in my teeth?"

"No, it's just that they're quite lovely," the princess replied.

"I take very good care of them. My mother was an advocate of teeth cleaning. Always made sure they were clean when I woke up and when I went to bed. Now look at me." She smiled again. "Anyways, I'm so glad you could help us out."

A knock came upon the door.

"Another visitor? What a day this has been," the old lady said in wonder as she strolled slowly to the door. When she opened it, there was no one there.

Ariadne stood up quickly. "Who is it?"

"It doesn't appear--" she started to reply until she looked down to see a familiar little boy with pointy ears and sharp facial features. Drops of rain crawled listlessly down his tanned skin and drenched his flowing white shirt and biege pants.

"I am most sorry to interrupt you when you have company, but may I come in. Someone from another house pointed me in this direction saying that a kind old lady would take me in for the night," he said.

"Well, of course, dear," the old lady said. "Please come in." She stood aside as the boy entered the house. That's when he saw the girl and the dragoness.

"Ah! It's you two!" he yelled angrily and pointed a finger at them accusingly. "Hey wait! Where's the guy that was travelling with you?" The boy looked around in paranoia. "He better not be trying to ambush me, you hear?" It was the Restocasian boy who was hunting the wolf in the Border Forest. "I can't believe how unlucky I have been of late...," he said and sighed, drooping his head and looking at the floor.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-18-2009, 12:12 AM