Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey continue to look at the Earth while he cried it was the first time since his mother died when he was nine. He wish he could relive today yet new that was impossible. "Why do I have to live with the advance barbarians.... Why did my curiosity get the best of me when the shipped opened up?" He asked himself with a growl.

He then got up from his pity party and walked up to the main ships control metal and decided to see if there was a way to deactivate the ship for easy storing. When he interfaced with the control metal there was in fact a way to deactivate the ship and it only one twentieth its original size. He then set the timer for ten minutes to make sure there was enough time for him to get out and to Sylvia's ship with out it braking the seal the two ships had. The archeologist then made his way to the Dawn Star and knocked on the door, "Hey let me in now," he requested as he smiled weakly.

The dragonic male did as was requested, "Welcome aboard Jinkari Casey," he said trying to be pleasant.

"Thanks I guess the Creator's ship will deactivate in a moment I want you to put in the ships cargo....um uh... bay I think?" he asked not sure if he used the correct terminology. "Also I want any and all books on your all's history and customs I can get that way I don't insult someone and know a bit about my new... home," the last word a came a bit hard since still depressed about having to leave the the planet he called home.

A moment later the ship finished deactivating itself and was now in its dormant state.

The Dragonic male guided Casey's to his new quarters. "Thanks and tell everyone that Silvia will still be in charge of the ship and everything going to be pretty normal for the most part," he stated since he really didn't want to be in charge.

Then Casey entered Silvia's chambers and saw his mate relaxing on her bed. She looked stunning as he stood there gawking with the door open. One of the one of the males passed, "Dam lucky dirty fucking ape," could be heard uttered softly.

The human then sighed sadly as he closed the door and went over to the bed as slumped down on the floor and leaned against the bed. "Your... looking....good," he stated softly since he was still bummed out about what happened so far today.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-17-2009, 09:35 AM