Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Rayna sighed once she heard the exploding chickens before she turned to see a dragon about to run past. With a firm arm, she pulled him into the shadows with her to help him get out of trouble. Noticing his skull pendant, she then knew that he was the young necromancer Diane had seen in her vision. "Relax kid, they won't find you now." She then let go of Casey's arm and explained herself, "I realize this is sudden, but you need to come with me. There are people you need to meet and we don't have a lot of time. Will you follow me?"

----------

"Oh, you still remember that, eh?" Ada blushed a little as she remembered those intimate nights with Diane long ago. "I would be nice to travel with you once more and share that tent. I suppose we just have to wait for Rayna to return with our other party member and we can begin our journey." She laughed softly before she gave Diane a soft, friendly kiss across the lips before pulling away.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox) - by Crimson Fox - 07-17-2009, 08:32 AM