Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Mike only smiled as he watched the two of them fight. Ren stayed in the background, cleaning her fur with a brush she had found and her claws. "So sweet to see other arguing for their loved ones." Mike said with a smirk. "But surely you of all people realize what a prize this Grace is. Untouched, flawless, and so pure, I havent even had the heart to use any torture that would mark her...yet. She is still a virgin, and her mind is...still one main piece. I imagine that this is how you want her returned right?"

Mike stroked his hand slowly over Grace's shaved pussy and the unconscious princess shuddered. "The price will not be cheap. In exchange for returning her unharmed into your...care, I demand two things. One, a vow to protect me and never harm me, EVER. And two, two beautiful, and trained, women as a gift. You can train them yourself or find already broken ones, but I demand two slaves in exchange for Grace, unmarred as she is."

Mike Snickered and added "And if that price is two high then I can lower it to one slave...if you dont mind me taking Grace's precious virginity...."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-17-2009, 08:28 AM