Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey backed away nervously while he raised his hands in the air as their weapons were pointed at him. When Silvia told him their policy he gulped. With the revelation made he could clearly see the disdain and how said everyone looked . He sighed looked away, "I am pretty sure what Jankari means but I got a good idea, I am not a warrior, I never wanted to be one I prefer digging up a the past and learning about ancient cultures," he stated once more that he wasn't a warrior.

He then turned his back on everyone as the ship became transparent once more as he watched the earth. He knew that he most likely will never be able to go back since it sounded like Silvia would have to stay with him. He knew how well that would go over with his government. "I... want to stay here and be alone for a bit...," he said his voice shaky, he wanted time to collect his thoughts and prepare himself to leave his home forever. He also needed to ready himself for a cold voyage knowing everyone didn't want him there.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-17-2009, 06:20 AM