Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Mickal smiled and nodded, making his clothes disappear as he slipped into the bed with her and hugged her from behind, holding her breasts in his hands. "But you have to keep me warm all night. If you dont then you will be punished." He said into her ear as he nibbled it.

-------

The doors slammed open and, in the left corner of the room, hung Grace. She was naked, gagged and blindfolded, with her arms held above her head and bound in leather cuffs, from which she hung. Her legs were unbound, as was the res of her perfect body, but from bellow the blind fold Hunter could see tear streaks. She had been made to cry, and that would not be easy to do in such a short time with the proud princess.

Next to her, in a chair stroking her thigh and leg, was Mike, smiling as if nothing had happened. "Shhh, she's sleeping." He whispered. In his left hand he held a gun, a six shot revolver. He looked at Alex and smirked. "How did I know?" He asked, keeping the gun trained on Hunter. "So I suppose your here to save the princess right? You must be Hunter. Yes...she screamed allot about you after the first hour or so."

If Hunter moved closer, even a little, Mike would shot him in the left leg just above his kneecap. "This, is a gun. It is much deadlier than a sword or axe so I suggest you back up some so we can...negotiate." He said softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-17-2009, 04:58 AM