Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Diane chuckles some already expecting the assassin not to believe her. When the young phoenix guided her to a potion shop and to the sorceress. He eyes went wait was she saw the vixens beautiful emerald eyes. "Is that you Ada I almost didn't recognize you from my vision since you have much brighter red fur when you were little. Remember when we trained at the the Ice Queen's tower that was high sorceress Shiva was my teacher?" she asked with a giggle at seeing an old rival for the title of ice princess ever year at the school.
--------------
A young necromancer was walking down the makeshift street as he bumped into a person in chain mail. "Um sorry," Casey said as he backed away nervously then noticed the scepter that marked the wolf as a Paladin of Zakarum. The young boy gulped as he backed away nervously as he clutched the pendant that marked him as an acolyte of Rathma.

'Hey wait a minute your that necromancer they have no respect for the sanctity of life since they try bring back the dead," the Paladin said with a growl as he grasped his scepter from his hip and held high ready to smite the young acolyte.
--------------
Diane then turned to the assassin, "I can't remember your name but I need you to stand in that corner and wait for a young acolyte of Rathma that will be coming in any moment I believe and I want you to wrap the shadows around him to keep him from being seen. Oh one more thing you will know he will be running in here when you hear the sound of exploding chickens," she said with a chuckle knowing that the young necromancer was going to be more trouble than he was worth at times.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox) - by Casey the furry one - 07-16-2009, 11:59 PM