Join our server on Discord

Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox)
Name: Casey
Species: Dragon
Description: [Image: White_Fenrrill_Hot_Coal.jpg] picture his scales lighter than they are in the pic, He wears simple leather armor, a cloak and a pendant skull of the Ruthma priest/priestess hood.
Class: Necromancer
Skills: summon skeleton, poison dagger. and dim vision
Bio: He is a young priest of the Ruthma Mage clan deep in the eastern jungles. His scales are much lighter in coloring since he never was out side of the temples much and even then it was at night when the left the safety of his home to go study for his teaching as a young priest in training. After having ten long years of training he have had enough and decided to leave the temple so he could go and fight the great Prime Evils that were stirring once more on the mortal plains. Yet his mother and father asked him not to go since even though he studied diligently he was the best young acolyte. The young whelp of a dragon talked his parents into letting him leave. After a few days of preparation he left the temples of Ruthma to make his way in the world. He also took an ancient book with him that was supposedly written by Ruthma himself. After a few days meet a female assassin that worked for the Vizjere he was very intimated by her presence and thought she may have been sent after him since he had left his native homeland. Yet the assassin reassured him that she was not out to get him and offered to show him a way to save money on kunni's by tying string into the hole at the hilt of the dagger.. He soon master a skill that let him fling the daggers and control there movement to some degree. Now the months have have passed and he found himself the Rogues Village is.
--------------------------------
Name: Diane
Species: Human
Description: [Image: art-007.jpg] wearing animal furs instead
Class: Sorceress and Druid
skills: Ice bolt, Arctic Blast (summon a chilling wind from her hands), Were bear(increase physical attack power and defense but cannot use magic), and summon spirit bear( summons the spirit of the ancient black bear to protect her and her party members)
Bio: Diane's family was from up north around Mt. Arreat they moved to the low lands before she was born. At the age of five Diane was visited by a local Sorceress and was taken to a tower to be trained in elemental magics. She had a great affinity for ice magic and trained for eight years learning to harness the cold. When the young apprentice was out running a errand for her teacher during a mild snow storm that became a blizzard. A spirit like bear found her and guided her to a cave where a druid sat in a trance like state riding out the storm. As it turned out the druid was there to teach her how to be one with nature and her spirit beast that dwelt within her. For the next twelve years she trained in the druidic arts learning to control nature and how to be one with nature as well.
------------------------------
IC:

Casey slowly wakes up in a his white fluffy like sleep pants and goes over to the water basin and splashes some of the cool water on his face to help himself wake up. He sighs glad it was late at night when he got his room. Since most people told him to sleep in the barns of they felt a bit of compassion for the followers of Ruthma. But most shunned him when they saw the skull necklace that marked him as a follower. He walked down to the Tavern below and sat down at the table and yet when he did the sunlight reflected the symbol of the skull and the owner asked him politely to leave or be forced to go. The young whelp of a dragon just nodded and did as he was asked. After a bit he went over the Black Smith to get some more throwing daggers and see if there were any good wood he could make into a wand that he could use for necromancy. He saw a very nice dagger that would be a good buy when he walked into the black smiths shop, he also noticed a nice Yew bow that would be nice to that he could easily turn into a wand for his needs. "I would like to buy the stiletto in your window and the Yew bow you got there," he stated with a bright smile.

The smith look at the young lightly colored whelp of a dragon already know him for some sort of mage and since he asked for a dagger narrowed down what kind he was, "Look boy if you need a yew wand just say so I and I will make one for you to control those abominations. But don't come in hear asking for one of my best bows so you can just turn it into a wand is that clear?" the human states in firm voice.

"Um... uh sorry for insulting I figured if I asked for you to make me a wand that you would say no like most people would," Casey apologized as he bowed his head. "Could you make me yew wand and may I also purchase the jeweled stiletto?" He asked nervously not wanting to act a intimidated by the blacksmith. "I am glad you appreciate the work us followers of Ruthma do," he added solemnly.

"I don't you think you have enough for the weapons at their full price so I will sell them to at half That would be about $400 gold please," the Black Smith stated in a firm tone letting the young boy know he was not going to go any lower since he was being very generous.

The young dragonic necromancer gulped nervously as he heard the price he was sure he didn't have enough gold to pay for even this low price yet he had to have the wand at least. His last one broke on the way here and it was harder to summon a skeletons with out one. The whelped searched his pockets carefully and pulled all the gold he had it added up to $230 pieces. He sighed some, "How much would it cost to get some throwing daggers sharpened?"

"I can't give you any of my wears for free you know...," he trailed off taking a look at the young lad. When saw his still down cast expression he sighed figuring he still new at the whole banishing evil thing. "You know your supposed to inquirer about what you can do in lew of payment," The smith stated with a chuckle, "If you clear the den of evil of the undead and fallen imps. I will sell you the dagger and a yew wand for a hundred pieces of gold. Now if you bring back the head of the shaman that controls the lot of them I will make a shrunken head talisman out of it for you to help enhance your powers even more for another hundred?" he stated trying to get a bit more money one something that can be botched easily of he did not make the wand and the shrunken head right.

The young mage's eyes light up as he look gratefully at human and smiles, "Thanks," he states joyfully as he runs from the smithy and onto the street. It was then that Casey realized he did not know the first thing about the den like the size and its whereabouts, he also need a group to help him banish the evil as well. He scratched his chin wondering what he should do. He decide to see if there where anyone in the bar that could help.

Ooc: Casey as acquired the Den of Evil quest

Ic:

Diane was walking around in the warm muggy lowlands in complete comfort as she summoned icy wind to cool her off when she got to hot. She was approaching the Rogue Village. The same village the young druid saw in her vision a few months back. She entered the gates as she walked along bumping into an assassin about her age, "Sorry for bumping into you and may nature guide you," she said not realizing who it was. Then her eyes went wide as she realized it was one of the three people from her vision. "Um wait your from my vision we are to meat up with to other people that will be showing up in the middle of town soon a young dragon Ruthma Acolyte and aFox Sorceress," she stated to the assassin.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo II (private for me and Crimson Fox) - by Casey the furry one - 07-16-2009, 01:21 PM