Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey nodded understanding what she talked about and how she needed to keep her blood line strong. Since Silvia seemed to be from a warrior race of dragons and maybe a race of other humanoid like beings. He sighed trying to decide to except her offer or not. "Look Silvia being a soldier and a bio weapon my be in my blood but that doesn't make into a warrior or someone strong. Besides I am just an archeologist someone who digs up artifacts past cultures on my planet," he explained to what he did for a living trying to explain to her that he really didn't know how to fight at all.

"I was studying the ship and some fossilized remains that could be found near by. I thought ship was just a petrified relic from about 250,000 years ago when I think the creators came back for some reason and the they died from something while on earth. Then today a door opened on the ship and I investigated it to see what could be found inside the relic which turned out to be an active ship that we're in," he stated explaining what happened basically before she arrived on earth to retrieve the Warrior Guyver unit.

"One more thing I really can't consider myself your mate unless I beat you in unarmed combat because of who you are," he said as he extend his hand to help her up. "So how about this you train me to fight. So when I do beat you, you can say proudly that I won you fair and square and not because of the armor? he suggested because he didn't want to be someone she was ashamed of.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-14-2009, 06:29 PM