Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
The creator on hologram sighed some not really want to explain the basic of how both units worked. "Look the basic concept for the units are they only enhance what the host's own natural abilities. In other words the human knew how to fight before he activated the armor. Second since the humans were just originally stock for us to use in war they are natural born soldier when we re-engineered them. So even though we have abandon the project on earth they most likely still have the innate knowledge of how to fight in their genetic make up. So to say that the unit itself defeated you is true but it used his knowledge of how to fight that he knew or was in his genes, in other words the host defeated you," the Creator stated.

Casey now knew a lot more about the human race as a whole yet what puzzled him now was why the Creator's left the project unfinished and what put the project in jeopardy in the first place. Yet he couldn't think about that at the moment he needed a way to calm the princess down who happened to be his mate as well. "What if I made a deal with you Silvia if your father does declare you and me as mates. You can do on about your life as normal until I prove myself worthy being your mate in unarmed combat That mean no weapons of any kind, so armor for me and no weapons for you other than your claws?" he suggested.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-14-2009, 03:58 PM