Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
As Silvia aimed the remover at Casey he gulped waiting for it to charge yet nothing happened, zip, notta. He sighed some inside the suit wondering what took so long. "Mmm I guess you either need a link to the ship to use the remover, or the unit was never completed before the creator who made died," he said not sure which was true or not.

A moment later the same Creator that appeared in a video message, "We have reviewed the records from the ships memory and we will be paying you in full as long as you bring the unit's host to us intact. Also on another note we are contacting your father the King about your defeat at the hands of the Warrior Guyver. So what that said Silvia, you and your mate will be able to live in the lap of luxury while we run some tests on him studying the effects that the unit has on him and how we could duplicate the unit you first will have first class " the creator stated.

Casey just stared in disbelief at the revelation that he was not this dragonic like woman's mate. "Look I don't know how things are done your own planet but on earth we ask someone to marry us so I do not except your proposal," He stated not realizing that since the unit itself defeated her, he was actually the one who proposed basically.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-14-2009, 02:27 AM