Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Silvia...My poor, poor Silvia...I need to tell you something. I've come, to a decision. Its my fault this happened to you. My fault you're hurt, my fault Mike...Silvia...I...I...There's something I need to tell you. I love you. Not like how a Master loves a slave, or how a father loves his daughter. I love you those ways, but I love you like how a husband, loves his wife. I love you Silvia, I need you..." Alex whispered, and these moments may have been the happiest Silvia ever had. "I've loved you since the day my father brought you to me as a little Ralts, I've loved you since I...I forced you into this life as my slave, I've always loved you..." he whispered, not being able to look his love in her eyes. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, as my slut, my cumdump, my daughter, my lover, my wife, my soulmate!" he shouted.

"But...I can't..." he cried, and Silvia could see tears in his eyes as he talked to her. "I....I can't hurt you like this again...Its my fault you were hurt, you were tortured, you were treated like this...That's why, when we get out of this hellhole, I'm going to leave you in a wild Pokemon reserve. One where the extremist are, where they can protect you," he said.

The Extremist were people who fought for Pokemon freedom. They were a powerful faction, and hated people like Alex and Mike. They had been known to torture and kill people like them. Every once in a long while they would get pokemon like Silvia from people who no longer wanted them as slaves. Very few people ever try to get Pokemon slaves when Extremist are around. It takes a lot of work from the government, just to make sure the two sides don't go to war. If the two sides did go at with each other, billions would die and Earth would be ravaged by the war.

If Alex did what he was saying, then Silvia would never see Alex ever again...

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 07-07-2009, 07:11 AM