Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Ren nodded, knowing she really had no choice or say in the matter and tried to get as much slime off her shapely body as she could. Ren would undoubtedly look at least a bit attractive to Hunter. She almost resembled one of his rare race, but nude and with double jointed legs. Her body was toned and sleek while her bright yellow fur drew eyes to her. Her breasts were C cups and easily visible through her fur now that she was covered in slime, as was ever other detail on her body. Being a digimon, Ren didnt care how she looked and waited for Hunter to move on.

-----------

Silvia shook her head no, not daring to request anything of her master, or ask him anything, or even look at him. She lay on the bed limply, dirty with popsicle residue and dried semen, her flesh crisscrossed with red lines from ropes and whippings and a large brand burn on her left butt cheek that said "Bitch".

-----------

"Oh? Talking now are we? Well I will let that one slide. Just keep going my little pet. I Want you to cum and then lick it all up, All of it." Mickal watched gleefully as she continued made the rings wiggle a little to encourage her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-07-2009, 06:22 AM