Join our server on Discord

What to do when someone breaks your heart
(07-06-2009 12:09 PM)Asesino Wrote: The only advice I can offer is don't expect ANY relationship to last, because usually? They don't. Do what I do: Hate everybody. That way, if somebody convinces you NOT hate them, they're worth talking to.
Making people work for your friendship in other words? Not a bad idea, but i don't share your ideology. I try to be nice and honest to everyone, not because i feel it would give me a personal reward but because it's my moral obligation.

Personally, all i can say is that, although you've not had the worst experience, it is nevertheless an experience that people generally shouldn't have. Heal up, cheer up and continue on; hang around with your friends, enjoy yourself whilst you can and generally have fun.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: What to do when someone breaks your heart - by Guilmon and a shotgun - 07-07-2009, 06:07 AM
RE: What to do when someone breaks your heart - by gabriellamberd - 12-08-2009, 05:21 PM
RE: What to do when someone breaks your heart - by charlesedwin - 12-19-2009, 12:53 PM