Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Aussa rested his chin on his hands. "I'm afraid setting out right now isn't an option. The coachman has some business in town that'll take him a couple days to take care of. He told me that he would be ready the day after tomorrow."

"Plus, setting out now would be a disaster," Ardeal added. "We need time to recover. We'd end up in a much worse situation than if we were fully recovered."

A waitress approached the table and set down a tray of four glasses filled with chilled apple cider. "One of you is Aussa, correct?" she asked.

Aussa raised his hand. "That'll be me. The bartender already told you that I paid, right?"

The waitress nodded her head and went off to deal with other customers.

"So, we actually get a break tomorrow," Solia said. "What are we gonna do?"

(Aqueorlitus)

The old lady returned and placed a wooden dish with chocolate chip cookies on the table in front of the couch. "You didn't think I'd want you to set out tonight, did you, dearies? You must get your strength up. It would seem your opponent's have strange magics on their side and I wouldn't want to see you get hurt."

Ariadne nodded. "Thank you, ma'am. We'll set out tomorrow. For tonight, we'll just rest up and get some sleep. We've been through a lot." She reached over to the plate and took a cookie. She examined it before biting into it.

"It's not poison, my dear," the old woman said and chuckled.

"Sorry. It's a force of habit," Ariadne apologized and bit into the cookie. It certainly wasn't poison--it was delicious.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-06-2009, 10:04 AM