Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

From the counter, Aussa continued talking to the man, and when he was finished, he shook the man's hand heartily and got out of his barstool. With a smile on his face, he approached the table where his friends were sitting and sat down himself. "Well guys, I believe we've hit something fantastic this time. The man I was just talking to is a coachman, and he volunteered to drive us to the port town of Lucrinus on the east coast, not too far away."

Solia tilted her head in curiosity. "But we're supposed to be going northeast in order to reach our destination."

"Yes," Aussa agreed. "And that's why we'll be heading to our destination by boat." He smiled.

Ardeal became animated all of a sudden. "Wait, that's genius! The current that runs through the western sea should be strong enough to get us quickly up the coast. Once we land, it should only be a short walk until we get to the city."

(Aqueorlitus)

"Yeah, and it must have something to do with those three suspicious characters that happened to stroll into town," Ariadne added.

The old lady smiled. "Well, it seems like you two are natural detectives. I'm so happy you've decided to help our poor city." She got out of the rocking chair and moved to the kitchen. "Let me get some cookies for you, dears."

"Who knew that the flames of conspiracy could reach such a faraway city such as this one," Ariadne muttered. "And it's the people who are made to suffer--well, I guess they're not physically suffering, but they should be able to go outside and enjoy the sunlight!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-06-2009, 01:46 AM