Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Ren fell to the floor and threw up more slime, wobbling on all fours for a second before she was able to answer. "G-Good enough to travel." she stood and looked at her slime covered body, she was a wreck. "I...I cant leave without you now. I dont have a torch." She said looking shamed. "I cant believe it got me so easily..."

---------

Silvia whimpered and cried all the way to the room and when she was laid down she did not move an inch from how she was set down. She wanted to tell her master that her body hurt, that her mind hurt, that her soul hurt, but she knew she was unworthy of his concern and simply stared up at him helplessly.

She trembled a little and said "M-Master...I know this dirty f-filthy whore does not deserve it...b-but could you p-please find the m-mercy in your h-heart to....r-remove the Popsicle from my dirty hole?" Indeed, Mike had left a popsicle jammed in her pussy, as deep as it would go, numbing her insides horribly and preventing any orgasm she may have had from anything he did. Silvia had felt no pleasure at all the entire time she was with him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-05-2009, 07:04 PM