Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Solia blushed as her lover patted her head. "Well, thank you, sweetheart, but I have to learn to increase my speed and control it," she spoke softly and with determination.

"Well, we can worry about that later," Ardeal said urgently. "Aussa might have some good information for us by now." Without further hesitation, he hastily opened the door to the tavern and stepped inside, gesturing for Solia and Faiz to walk on in as well.

The tavern wreaked of heavy alcohol, but it strangely wasn't crowded. An occasional drunkard sat with a pitcher full of beer at one of the many wooden tables in the place. The tavernmaster was cleaning some dishes with a rag behind the counter where Aussa was sitting, chatting merrily and calmly with a guy who didn't seem drunk like the rest.

Solia figured that he was right in the middle of getting some important information. "Let's grab a table until Aussa's finished, you guys," she suggested.

(Aqueorlitus)

"Well, it may not be so tragic as I made it out to be," the old woman spoke. "My, it is a strange one, to be sure. Why don't you tell me your names and where you're from? It's not often we get strangers here in our city, especially since the storms began."

Ariadne was the first to speak, of course, she couldn't reveal her true identity to some stranger. "My name is Ariadne, the Third General of the Rebellion Force Army and I'm from Masquerade's Castle near Lunatio." She hoped her introduction would be enough and would not arouse suspicion.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-05-2009, 02:36 PM