Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

After a while, Faiz lick his own lips and sigh in relief as he felt his energy recovers. What the baker said is true; the underground water taste pretty sweet than normal clean rain and river-sourced water. "The water taste pretty good..." He said as turned around and gently lean his lower back to the fountain base, watching the birds flying from the ground up to the top of the buildings. "...Somewhat, I do not wish to remember those painful events..." He said softly.

War or fighting leaves a deep scar in Faiz and his sister's heart since they live independently. But fighting for reward is the only way they can survived, and trying to avoid killing innocent civilians. "In fact...I wish these current event ends quickly and bring the entire country in peace..."

(Aqueorlitus)

"Goodness. This is our second shower for today." Mika giggles as the sprinkle wetting her clothes and body. She take a look of the surroundings and it seems there's no one walking outside especially under this weather. "Should we come to someone's house and ask? The sooner the better." Another strong thunderclouds strike and the sound shaking the ground softly until Mika could feel the vibration on her bare feet.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-04-2009, 08:55 PM