Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Solia strolled up to the magnificent fountain, her face frozen with awe. "I've never been much into buildings and other things of the like, but this is a work of art." She took a seat on the edge of the base of the fountain next to where Faiz was drinking. "So, is it good, or what? If that baker lied, we'll have to go back and beat him up." She giggled, but stopped when a dove landed on her shoulder. Now that she looked around the town square, she realized that there were several doves around, being fed by a couple of children throwing seed upon the cobblestone road.

Solia tried to immitate a bird sound, and apparently, the dove wasn't frightened, for it made a soft cooing sound right back at her. She gently stroked its head a couple of times before it took off to get some more food. "Although this place may be intimidating, it's actually pretty peaceful. I wonder where that wicked witch Lorana is at? I can't believe she fell for Skye's lies. She's probably hiding somewhere--we did beat her up last time, after all." She smiled defiantly as she cupped her hand to get some water. When the water touched her lips, she was pleasantly surprised. It was sweet. Seems like the baker is saved for today...

(Aqueorlitus)

"Well, this is supposed to be the City of Mysteries, after all," Ariadne said, looking up into the sky at the thunderclouds now above. "Maybe someone in town will tell us what's going on." The dirt path and distinct features of the Twilight Garden began to yield to a few small, round, stone houses and a street made of bricks that were most likely made from cobalt, from what Ariadne could tell. She also noticed that the houses were made of the same cobalt as the bricks making up the road were made of.

"Whoever built this city sure knew what they were doing," Ariadne muttered as she gazed about. A light sprinkle began falling on the pair and the sound of thunder became louder.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-04-2009, 08:21 PM