Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey just stood there as Silvia demanded for him to give her the guyver unit he possessed. When she transformed his eyes widen in fear. Then he remembered she hasn't killed him yet and at the moment couldn't. He also realized he couldn't just give it no matter what even if he even if the remover worked on him. "No I can't do that. I may be an archeologist someone who just research and digs up the past; but I will do what I must to protect the armor and the earth from the likes of your people who just want it as a weapon," he stated as he sighed heavily not wanting to fight, Yet he new he now would have to make sure the armor would not fall into the wrong hands.

"Now if you tell me what your reason for wanting the guyver so badly. I might just give it to you, if it is a good enough reason and you give proof," he stated. He closed his eyes as he concentrated on the suit bonding with him once more. The a sphere of energy surrounded him as the Warrior Guyver appeared quickly and opened up engulfing his body as it physically bonded with him once more.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-02-2009, 04:54 AM