Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey wondered something when the portal opened leading to the remover. Each time the thing flashed was when I wanted something. So does that make me in control of the ship? he thought to himself. As if to answer his question once again the ship control metal glowed for a moment. He thought about for a moment. "Ship I want you to lock onto the hostile entity and fire if she tries to attack," he spoke and concentrated on the ship locking some sort of weapon on her.

The ship's control metal flashed responding to the human wishes. Soon little orbs appeared around the room they were almost like eyes of the ship but in fact laser turrets that locked onto the dragoness.

"Now tell me why you want this guyver so badly what ever it may be?" Casey asked

The ship's control metal shined brightly as it showed the incoming Dawn Star.

"Make sure no one can board the ship," he ordered. The ship haul began to be filled highly volatile acid that could disintegrate just about anything that.

"Now tell me why do you want the Guyver I activated so badly?" He asked her again.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 07-01-2009, 04:47 PM