Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Ren was taken into a what looked like a hollowed out ball like chamber, completely round, and the slime was deep, sinking Hunter to his chest. This was the monster's domain. Ren was slimed to the wall, her fur pressing tightly to her body, revealing her fine figure and breasts to Hunter. Her eyes were closed and she was coughing up slime.

She groaned and tried to look around through all the slime. Suddenly, a large tentacle came out and slapped her breasts. She screamed out in shock and pain and began to struggle but it was no use. Suddenly it happened again and again. Slowly more and more tentacles began to emerge until Hunter saw the monster.

Ren screamed and tried to say something but a smaller tentacle quickly jammed itself into her mouth. The others began to grope around her slime encased body, making her moan and scream. The huge creature had yet to notice Hunter, he could still leave if he wished....

--------------

"M-Master?" Silvia said softly, looking up at Alex with fear filled eyes. "Please master...dont look at me..." She suddenly wept, trying to hide herself. "Im dirty, Im marked...please...dont look at Silvia..." Mike had broken her like a twig, and poor Silvia blamed herself for it. "I betrayed master...I didnt run...and all these things...He did...I did...I betrayed master!" She wailed in sheer grief and continued to cower from him.

--------------

Michal yawned and said "If I get bored then I can just call the snakes back. There are other girls in this tavern, you are very replaceable. Dont make me get my kicks the darker way." His warning was as grave as it was true.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 07-01-2009, 04:02 PM