Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The plan went into action and almost worked, almost. But at the last second Kakashi saw the mass of chakra that was Alex's soul with his eye, and dodged it just in time. But Alex didnt miss altogether. His soul flew past Kakashi and smashed Ten Ten right in the chest. Instantly her control was pushed aside and Alex was in control of her body. Kakashi had no idea what the task was supposed to do and so he stared at Ten Ten to see if she was hurt.

---------------

Mike smiled and waved his hand, making another door appear out of nowhere. "Enter Sakura. I will be along shortly. As for Ino." He kissed her head and said "Dont worry, I have shown you mercy. You will be happy this is all that you have to go through when you see what I do to Sakura." The bed then transformed so that her arms were held above her head by snake like ropes and her feet were tide to the posts, which suddenly raised into stirrups. Mike placed a basket under Ino's leaking pussy, just in time to catch another blue seed. "Just keep laying those for me sweetheart." He said, turning back to the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 07-01-2009, 02:16 PM