Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

Faiz didn’t say anything as his eyes locked on such a magnificent view of the fountain. Normally, he didn’t care about this kind of stuff, but somewhat this fountain makes him curious; how the granite can be carve perfectly?

He approaches the fountain and slowly take a look inside the base, which the water level just merely about the length of his thumb from the top of the base. He near his muzzle on the water surface and stucks out tongue before licking to grab some water into his mouth, like normal wolf used to do when drinking. What the bakery man said back then is true; the underground water taste pretty sweet. Faiz’s both tails wagging happily on his back, still kept on drinking so his body have enough water for today’s energy.

(Twilight Garden)

“Hmm…That we didn’t see everyday…” Mika said as referring to the city that covered with dark thunderclouds. With Ariadne still on her arms, the dragoness continued walking down to slight slope towards the city in front of their vision. “My brother and I not yet being there, but we already plan to cover all the cities, and that city is one of them. I wonder what cause such phenomena…” She said as they went under the thin layer of dark clouds which normally the thunder doesn’t have enough energy to create the strike.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-30-2009, 08:21 AM