Join our server on Discord

Games just don't feel worth what they used to.
I always go back to play most of my SNES games. Any Super Bomberman or Super Metroid. I always seek out and play title series that have made an impact in my gaming life. Bomberman games, I've played them on the NES, SNES, Sega, PS, GBA and DS, and I've enjoyed them all, and I still go back to play them in no particular order or preference. Same with any MegaMan game, or Metroid game. Gets kinda tough though, without having any budget for a new gen.

Now, my two most recent acquisitions have been Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 and Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES. Got both at around 10 pesos each ('round 3 bucks or so), and I absolutely loved them. But then again, newer games have what I'm a sucker to: Good special effects, great voice acting, catchy and addictive music, and (if RPG) a fast-paced battle system, that's also fun and not hindering (like Wild Arms 5's). This happened to me with Valkyrie Profile 2, I keep going back to it because I really liked how it played out, and so far I've not any complaint on my games.

I consider myself a stingy gamer. I don't pick up a game just because: "HEY EVERYBODY'S PLAYIN' IT, GAMEFAQS HAS IT ON THE TAWP! OMG" or because: "Rated M." (<- Kidding). I usually wait until my interest is really piqued on, or else I don't really enjoy it to its fullest.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games just don't feel worth what they used to. - by DragonMasterX - 06-29-2009, 09:33 PM