Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace flinched but did not move away. "He is a Saxon, a large wolf like man. He is currently bellow the tavern looking for a key to help me escape this place. He has a sweet heart I believe...but he is very protective. He will kill you if he finds out you did this..." Grace kept her eyes down cast as they walked, she felt as though she had been sentenced to death, Alex's bluntness suggested no mercy.

"I am sorry that you have to do this." She said to Alex. She wished she could leave, that she could care about herself more than about other people...but she could not, it went against her nature. She simply allowed one silent tear to slip down her beautiful face as they walked.

--------

"I am Ren of the Renamon tribe!" Ren said proudly, stepping out and revealing that she was not armed save for her simply wooden torch. "Are you the monster who walks these halls?" She asked doubtfully, seeming unimpressed by him.

-------

Mike stroked her face with his hand and smiled at her. "Good, good. Its not so bad being a good pet is it? No, now get on the bed. I wish to stroke you more thoroughly."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 06-29-2009, 05:18 PM