Join our server on Discord

Games just don't feel worth what they used to.
I just finished a few games, and while the production values were high, gameplay was solid, and I had a pretty good experience with each title, they just don't feel as worth the money as they used to.

One game I just finished was the new Prince of Persia for 360, got it for $15 on clearance at Target, and while it was worth that, I'm not sure I would have been happy paying $60 for it.

I did play Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Dark Sector, and Gun as well. I got all three titles for $26 (yay 3 for 2 at gamestop) and MUA was the only one I felt might have been worth $60, while the others I would have felt gipped at more that $20/25

I suppose it's just the fact that the game market is so full now-a-day, you get a real quick "been there done that" with a lot of games, but the last game I felt I really got it's retail value out of was Halo 3, and that was because I played the multiplayer with my buddy so much.

I just feel like games are lacking that old time flair they used to have. I don't know if it's me growing up and having my tastes change, or just a general lack of that special something in games.

What do you think DaD?

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade

Messages In This Thread
Games just don't feel worth what they used to. - by The Reclaimer - 06-29-2009, 03:23 PM