Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

"Well, you most certainly are no idiot, sweetheart," Solia said. "I think you're really smart." She nuzzled Faiz's arm a bit. That's when she heard the sound of water nearby. "I know you hear that, right, Faiz? It's running water!" The fountain must be very close." The street they were on appeared to be a dead end, but as they drew closer, they noticed that the road turned once again. "If we're lucky, it'll be right around the corner!!"

(Twilight Garden)

The once flat ground now started to slope upwards slightly. It was a hill. No fountains were nearby, but the large, grassy knoll was covered in flowers. A few birds were diving around nearby to pick some worms that chanced a breath of fresh air. It was such a peaceful place. "When we're all done with this, we should definitely bring the others here," Ariadne spoke blissfully. "If I'm not mistaken, when we reach the top of this hill, Aqueorlitus should come into view." Unfortunately, the hill had a really slow slope, so getting to the top wasn't would take a bit longer than Ariadne made it seem.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 06-29-2009, 03:11 AM