Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio)

“…Yes, I do know some of the facts about Immolatio and other country that my sister and I visited…but you add some information that I’m not yet known…” Faiz said as walking side by side while holding each other’s hand, searching for the fountain.

“Our guardian does offer me an education, but I rejected in polite manner and I suggest my sister to take the offer. I know it makes me like an idiot, but at least I can see my sister’s effort to teach the other children and myself once she got back from school…” The wolf added with soft sigh, seeing the buildings standing strong on the side of the path.

(Twilight Garden)

“I guess I prefer to keep going…so I can meet the others, just in case they’re arrive first…” Mika smiled as gently took Ariadne’s palm and began heading through the dirt path towards Aqueorlitus. At the same time, she enjoys the gentle breeze brushing her smooth body and the beautiful scenery of flowers and trees waving happily. “…It’s a fact…this beautiful scenery will make you feel calm…and forget all the sad things happened…and somewhat it makes me feel like I’m in the other side of the world…”
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-29-2009, 02:27 AM